Social fare allows each household to travel on the TBM network at a fare adapted to its income level.
Social fare: who is it for?
For all households residing in or outside Bordeaux Métropole and whose family quotient* is less than or equal to 942.
|Family quotient: 550 or less
|Family quotient: between 551 and 610
|Family quotient: between 611 and 942
|Family quotient: 942 or more
Cas particuliers :
- Les personnes en situation de handicap égal ou supérieur à 50% et qui ont besoin d'accompagnement peuvent demander une carte pour une tierce personne et bénéficier des mêmes réductions.
- Les personnes en situation de handicap à plus de 50% et qui ne seraient pas éligibles à la tarification solidaire ont tout de même accès au tarif réduit sur les 10 voyages. Pour l'obtenir, elles doivent effectuer leur demande via le site de la tarification solidaire.
- Les titulaires de la carte du combattant bénéficient de la gratuité des transports. Pour l'obtenir, ils doivent effectuer leur demande via le site de la tarification solidaire.
- Les personnes en service civique ont accès au tarif réduit sur les 10 voyages. Elles doivent circuler sur le réseau avec un justificatif (carte individuelle de service civique). Plus d’infos en cliquant ici
Social fare: what price?
The reduction obtained thanks to the family quota is applied for each member of the household on the monthly pass corresponding to their age group and on the 10 reduced-fare journeys.
Monthly and 10-journey season tickets depending on the discount applied:
|10 voyages réduits
The discount applies to monthly passes and to 10 trips, the pass or trips will have to be reloaded:
- On vending machines in streetcar stations: download the map of the stations concerned: download the map of the stations concerned
- In TBM commercial agencies: see the timetable
For a household composed of two adults over 28 years old, 1 child of 12 years old and one person of 67 years old whose family quota is 568. All members of the household will receive a 50% discount on the monthly pass.
- Les adults will each pay €25.20 for their monthly pass
- Leur their child will benefit from the monthly youth pass at 17,20€.
- La The 67 year oldwill pay 19,70€ for the senior monthly pass
Social fare: how it works?
All procedures are dematerialized and are carried out on the dedicated site. Click on the link below to go there:
In case of trouble, contact :
03 87 15 09 18
(call not surcharged)
Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm
Please have your family allowance and your CAF or MSA number ready and go to the dedicated website.
From now on: you can simulate your rights and those of your beneficiaries to the solidarity fare by clicking on "Simulate your request".
From September 1, 2021: you can formalize your application online by clicking on "Create your application".
You will have to fill in your family quotient and your CAF or MSA recipient number. All you have to do is upload the required documents!
Your request will be valid for you and for the members of your household.
Bring your last tax assessment or notice of non-taxation showing your reference tax income and go to the dedicated website.
From now on: you can simulate your rights and those of your beneficiaries to the solidarity rate by clicking on "Simulate your request".
You will have to fill in your reference tax income as well as the composition of your tax household (adults, dependent children, people with disabilities, other dependent person(s)).
From September 1, 2021: you will be able to formalize your application online by clicking on "Create your application".
VYou will have to fill in this information again and provide your last tax notice or non-taxation notice which will serve as proof of your application.
Social fare: after the request?
- If your file is complete and you currently have a valid annual pass, you do not need to take any steps. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- If, however, you wish to contact our services, you can fill in the form below and provide your solidarity fare file number.
- If you do not have this number, we invite you to finalize your request on the above website and not to take any other additional steps.
The information allowing you to benefit from the discount or free travel provided by the solidarity fare will be updated remotely on your TBM card.
VAll you have to do is activate it at a TBM agency or at a streetcar station: download the map of the stations concerned
Once activated, if you benefit from a 30% or 50% reduction, you will be able to recharge your monthly passes or 10-trip tickets at a reduced rate on your card as and when you wish.
The beneficiaries of the free travel will be able to travel for 1 year without any additional steps after the activation of their card.
Your new TBM card loaded with information allowing you to benefit from the discount or free travel provided by the solidarity fare will be sent to your home.
No need to activate the card, you will be able to buy monthly tickets or 10 reduced trips if you benefit from the 30 or 50% reduction and travel directly.
Free travelers will be able to travel without any additional steps as soon as they receive their card.
Social fare: where to recharge your TBM card?
If you receive a 30 or 50% discount, you will need to top up your TBM card with 10-journey tickets or monthly season tickets in order to travel legally.
To recharge you can go to:
WARNING : some dispensers do not allow reloading
At the following stations, the machines do not allow the TBM card to be recharged:
- Line A :
- Le Haillan Rostand
- Les Pins
- Frères Robinson
- Hôtel de Ville Mérignac
- Pin Galant
- Line B :
- Berges de la Garonne
- Camponac Médiathèque
- CAP Métiers
- Hôpital Haut-Lévêque
- Gare de Pessac Alouette
- Pessac France Alouette
- Line C :
- Parc des Expositions / Stade Matmut Atlantique
- Palais des Congrès
- Quarante Journaux
- Berges du Lac
- Gare de Blanquefort
- Gare de Bruges
- La Vache
- La Belle Rose
- Stade Musard
- Calais Centujean
- Gare de Bègles
- Parc de Mussonville
- Lycée Vaclav Havel
Social fare : after 1 year?
Social fare entitlements are granted for a period of one year for both discounted and free travellers.
After this period of one year, the person legally responsible for the household will have to justify the situation of their household again in order to update the entitlements.