There are a number of ways to park your bike securely so you can use the TBM network.
BIKE SHELTERS: handy and secure
Do you have a TBM season ticket? There are 12 bike shelters available 24/7. They are secure as they can only be accessed using your TBM or Modalis card charged with a monthly or annual subscription.
- Église de Saint-Aubin (Saint-Aubin-du-Médoc)
- Beausoleil (Gradignan)
- Caychac Bourg (Blanquefort)
- Mairie du Taillan (Le Taillan-Médoc)
- Cenon Mairie (Cenon)
- Stade Musard (Bègles)
- La Gorp (Ambares)
- Bruges Gare (Bruges)
- Berges de la Garonne (Bordeaux)
- Mairie du Haillan (Le Haillan)
- Cantinolle (Eysines)
- Hippodrome (Le Bouscat)
SAINT-JEAN BIKE PARK: 700 spaces by the station entrance
The Saint-Jean bike parks, located at the gates of the Saint-Jean station, allow you to park your personal bike safely. To enter, simply validate your TBM or MODALIS card with a monthly or annual Bike Parks Pass.
The Saint-Jean bike parks are open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day and are monitored by video surveillance. On site, a self-service inflation station is at your disposal. Take advantage of the bike parks to simplify all your connections with the SNCF, TransGironde, Citiz and TBM lines!
Good to know
- Bicycles are strictly forbidden on buses.
- They are permitted on trams during off-peak hours only (9am to 4pm) and only if the tram is not full.
- A maximum of 6 bicycles can be carried on each Bat³ boat.