Build a file
Any request for registration with the public transport service at the request of persons with reduced mobility of Bordeaux Métropole must include the following documents:
- the registration form downloaded and completed
- a two-sided photocopy of the disability card or the inclusion mobility card,
- a two-sided photocopy of the identity card,
- a letter explaining the reasons why the applicant cannot use the TBM (Transport Bordeaux Métropole) network,
- a detailed medical certificate,
- full contact details of the applicant.