THE TBM NETWORK IS COMMITTED TO THE SAFETY OF ALL.
All the human and technical means, all the actors of security, justice and citizenship are mobilized to identify, arrest and punish those responsible for harassment and aggression.
|If you have difficulty speaking or hearing (deaf, hard of hearing, aphasic, dysphasic), an SMS emergency number is available: 114|
|EMERGENCY CALL POINTS||TBM AGENTS||ALLO TBM||REPORTING FORM|
|Located in stations,, at the ticket dispenser, as well as inside tramway trains, at the doors.||2 000 TBM agents work in the field (drivers, inspectors, security agents ....): get in touch with them!||Our agents answer you at 05 57 57 88 88. Schedules available here||Report any act of violence or harassment on the TBM network to our agents in charge of security, by filling in this form with as much information as possible.|
|VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN||CHILDREN IN DANGER||MALTREATMENT ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS||HOMOPHOBIA AND TRANSPHOBIA|
|To call for free a LAWYER of the Bordeaux Bar: 05 57 77 40 71|
In case of aggression
Assault and battery, physical, verbal or sexual assaults, snatchings, robberies with violence...
How to act ?
- Dial 17.
- Activate the emergency call points in the stations and streetcars or immediately ask for a TBM agent (drivers, controllers, etc.).
- File a complaint at any police station or gendarmerie. The police must receive your complaint. Do not hesitate to be accompanied by a relative if you feel the need. You can first file a pre-complaint online if you wish.
- Chat live with a police officer or gendarmerie officer who will inform you about your rights and the steps to take to facilitate your eventual handling of the case. www.service-public.fr/cmi
- Don't feel guilty. Try to find comfort in the people around you. Telling your story can help you feel better, as can contacting a victim support organization that can help you.
- Points of contact:
How to act?
- Quickly notify TBM agents, as well as the driver, or dial 17.
- Inform the victim that he/she can and must file a complaint. Suggest that you dial 17 and testify (in writing, specifying the date, time, line, stop, direction, circumstances and people present),
the direction, the circumstances and the people present). Offer her your contact information.
- If they is injured or shocked, immediately contact the 15 or 18 for medical attention.
- Be available and establish a climate of safety with the victim. Do not minimize the facts. Support the victim's speech.
Whistling, stares, insults, comments on the physical, mimed sexual acts, rubbing...
How to act?
- Get away from the aggressor, don't let him isolate you. Dare to say "NO" in a clear and strong way. Despite the fear, stress and/or shame you may feel, give yourself the right to react to defend yourself.
- Approach TBM staff, such as the bus driver, or other riders and ask for help. On the streetcar, approach the driver's post.
- Activate the emergency call buttons in the stations and on the streetcars or dial 17 directly
- Chat live with a police officer or gendarmerie officer who will inform you of your rights and the steps to take to facilitate your eventual recovery. www.service-public.fr/cmi
- Do not feel guilty. Try to find comfort in the people around you. Telling your story can help you feel better, as can contacting a victim support association that can help you. Among them: Stop Harcèlement de Rue - Antenne Bordeaux: Stopharcelementderue33@gmail.com / Stopharcelementderue.org.
- Violences Femme Info number: 3919.
How to act?
- Address the victim as if you know them or ask for information. This is a good strategy to try to interrupt the stalker without putting yourself in danger. Sometimes your mere presence may be enough to prevent or stop the harassment.
- Notify TBM agents.
- Activate the emergency call boxes in the stations and tramways or dial 17.
TBM, "ANGELA" partner
"ANGELA" is a device that allows anyone who feels unsafe to get help thanks to the code name "ANGELA" that can be addressed to the staff of partner establishments. Several establishments have joined the "Angela" scheme: they can be identified by a sticker placed on their frontage. You can also find the list of establishments on the Bordeaux City Hall website.
On an experimental basis, the TBM network is also joining the "ANGELA" system with :
- 10 tramway trains, , 160 emergency call stations signed "Ici, demandez Angela" (Here, ask for Angela)
- 2 stati6 emergency call stations signed "Ici, demandez Angela" (Here, ask for Angela)
- 5 commercial agencies and the lost and found service