TBM’s 80 network routes serve Greater Bordeaux and have been designed to meet your needs. Get to know the bus routes so you can start travelling!
All buses have one single objective: to get you closer to where you need to be.
Lianes +: The ultimate in transport
Lianes+ is a comfortable way to travel. It’s also very dependable and it will save you time!
- Bus lanes: say goodbye to traffic jams
- Bus priority at traffic lights: keeping your journey flowing
- Bus stops on the move: so you don’t waste time getting back on the road!
Lianes+ services run from 5am to midnight and more frequently than other services. You can also be sure of a comfortable journey!
Three routes are already running:
- Lianes : from Bordeaux Saint-Jean station to Mérignac Airport!
- Lianes : from the North-West of Greater Bordeaux (Saint-Aubin, Saint-Médard, Le Haillan) to the city centre!
- Lianes : from Pellegrin Hospital to the south of Greater Bordeaux (Talence, Gradignan)!
Lianes take you further and faster!
Lianes are high-performance bus routes. Lianes buses are the powerhouses of the TBM network, offering simple, direct routes:
- They run until late in the evening just like the trams: from 5am until the last tram service (1am on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays; midnight the rest of the week).
- There is a service every 6-15 minutes from 7am to 8pm
- Every Lianes connects you with at least two tram services.
Main Routes, operating in conjunction with Lianes!
Additional routes that supplement Lianes services and take you to key districts and locations.
- Connecting the outer municipalities with the city centre
- Running daily from 5:30am to 9pm
- Services every 20 to 30 minutes during the day
- Designed to connect you to Lianes and tram services
Corol buses, for travel around the outskirts of the city!
Operating on the outskirts of Greater Bordeaux, avoiding the city centre!
- A route around the city, providing much quicker access to outer municipalities
- Running from Monday to Saturday, 6am to 9pm
- Services every 20, 30 or 60 minutes depending on the route
- Connect with Lianes or trams
Citéis buses, closer to home!
Citéis buses form part of our local network and run within the municipalities. They link up districts within the same municipality, as well as communities, amenities and municipal facilities.
- A simple and direct route
- Running from 6:30am to 7pm
- From Monday to Saturday
Flexo and Résago: tailor-made transport!
Personalised transport solutions to get you closer to your destination
- Flexo routes: Flexo is a cross between a standard bus and on-demand transport. It provides a new, flexible way of getting around.
- Résago buses only run if a telephone booking has been made the day before.
Other routes: local and special services, creating a network that covers the entire region!
These services provide local links between communities, amenities, schools, colleges and leisure facilities. They also connect to Lianes or tram services.
- Local services: every 30 to 60 minutes
- Special services: open to all but set up for schools and colleges.