Tickets are available in a variety of formats: Tickarte, TBM card, smartphone. Find out about the types of tickets available for each format and choose the best one for you!
Tickarte: for occasional travellers
TBM magnetic tickets are known as Tickartes. They are recommended for individuals who only travel on the network occasionally or people visiting Bordeaux for a short period. Tickartes cannot be topped up at present.
You can buy Tickartes by the day or for single journeys. Prices start at €1.70. Find out about different types of Tickartes and how to use them correctly
m-ticket TBM : tickets on your mobile !
Your trip is planned in advance or you need to buy a ticket at the last minute? Opt for the TBM m-ticket available on the "Witick" app!
Simple and fast:
- Download the free TBM m-ticket app "Witick"
- Register (email address and password)
- Choose a ticket: 1, 2, 10 trips or 1, 7 days (full fare only)
- Pay in credit card
- Validate with Bluetooth every time you moove (even when connecting) on a tram, bus and Bat³ line by approaching your phone to the validator target.
In case of control, you will need to present the QR Code generated automatically by the application. Make sure you always keep a good battery level!
TBM Card: free, practical and personal
TBM cards are practical and easy-to-use, so we recommend you get one, even if you don’t travel on the network very often. You can top up your TBM card with TBM season tickets, V³ membership, and your daily and pay-as-you-go Tickartes.
- It’s free! Get yours now: Send us a completed TBM card request form a passport-style photo and photocopy of an identity document. Or Call in at one of our 5 ticket offices with a form of ID and photo.
- It’s personal! TBM cards are non-transferable and can only be used by you. If you lose your card, we will still give you credit for your tickets or season ticket.