The TBM network has 25 park-and-rides throughout Greater Bordeaux. They are conveniently located close to tram and bus routes, meaning you can easily pick up public transport before or after using your car.
How do I use a TBM Park-and-Ride?
- To enter a park-and-ride, press the entry button at the barrier. You will see two different lanes: one for season ticket holders and the other for occasional users.
- If you don’t have a ticket, go to the P+R machine or the tram station nearby. You can buy your ticket there.
- Validate your ticket every time you get on a tram, bus or Bat3 (even when you’re just changing from one service to another).
- To exit the park-and-ride, insert your validated ticket into the barrier machine or place your card on the reader.
If you have a TBM season ticket
Your day’s parking in a park-and-ride is included in your TBM season ticket along with your tram, bus and Bat3 journeys. Validate your TBM card at the entrance to the park-and-ride to raise the barrier. Then validate your ticket again on a tram or bus. To exit, hold your TBM card to the reader.
If you haven’t got a TBM season ticket
Press the entrance button to raise the barrier at the entrance to the park-and-ride. Once you’ve parked, go to the P+R ticket machine or the machine at the tram station to buy a 1 day or 7 day travelcard or a Nighttime Pass. Validate your ticket on a tram or bus route. To exit, insert your ticket into the reader.
- You will not be able to leave the park-and-ride unless your ticket has been validated on a tram or bus service that same day.
- Park-and-rides are open while trams are running: You cannot park your car outside these times. If you do, you may be fined €15 per day (including part days).
Park and Ride - Reduced fare
- A reduced rate is applied to a selection of park-and-ride facilities: Les Pins, Quatre Chemins, Lauriers, La Gardette / Bassens / Carbon-Blanc / Bradenburg / Gare de Pessac Alouette / Quarante Journaux / Villenave Pyrénées / Cap Métier. Thus, the park and ride ticket will be accessible at €3 for one person and €4 for 2 to 5 people in the vehicle. Identify the park-and-ride facilities at a reduced rate in terms of park-and-ride facilities.
Park and ride reserved for TBM subscribers
- Some park-and-rides are reserved exclusively for TBM season ticket holders. Find them on the plan of the park and ride facilities.
For the Pessac Centre and Mérignac Centre Park-and-Ride facilities (TBM subscribers), access is possible every day at the same time as the other Park-and-Ride facilities (from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m., or from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays). When you enter, you will need to take a ticket at the gate opening terminal. To exit, insert the ticket issued at the entrance in the Metpark terminal and validate with your TBM card on the nearby Thalès validator, in order to prove your subscription. You must have validated your card on that day. The exit is free if everything is in order. Otherwise, you will have to pay your parking at Metpark's hourly rate.
Please note: the number of spaces available on these sites is limited!
For Park & rides reservated for TBM subscribers (listed in the previous point), the access to the bike park is not possible with your TBM card, you will need a Parcub subscription.