Alongside the TBM network, the Mobibus service helps passengers with disabilities to travel around Greater Bordeaux on a daily basis.
All year round, the on-demand transport service, Mobibus serves the 28 municipalities of Greater Bordeaux. Before booking a Mobibus service, you need to register as a user by filling in an application form. Par la suite, vous pouvez réserver vos trajets par téléphone, email, internet ou courrier.
By phone, at+33 (0)5 56 166 166
- Monday to Friday: from 7 am to 7 pm
- Saturdays: from 8am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:30pm
- Sundays: from 9am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:30pm
Online, on www.mobibus.fr or the app Mobibus
By e-mail, at email@example.com
By mail, at the address : MOBIBUS - 12 boulevard Antoine Gautier - 33082 Bordeaux Cedex
- COMFORT: reservation for transport on D + 7 maximum (therefore for the whole week to come) by phone, email, internet or mail
- PROMPTO : same day reservations from 8 a.m. by phone only, transport provided Monday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- LONGO : reservations between D-21 and D-8 in writing only for transport to or from the station and the airport
A transport is regular if it is repeated identically for more than 2 months to go to an activity with its own organizational constraints (predefined start and end times). This offer is particularly recommended for you to go to your workplace or to group activities. Regular transport is only taken into account following a written request (letter or email).
THINK ABOUT IT! From the Mobibus mobile application Mobibus, follow the progress of your vehicle in real time, from 20 minutes before the estimated arrival time! More information here.
Pick-up schedules and times
The MOBIBUS service cannot be assimilated to a taxi. It is a public transport service. The customer must choose the priority timetable he wishes for his reservation: pick-up or drop-off, but in no case both for the same journey. As part of its public service mission, MOBIBUS favors the use of grouping. To satisfy the maximum number of requests, a reserved transport can be delayed within the limit of + or - 10 minutes compared to the schedule agreed by telephone or announced on the Internet.
An emergency number 0.800.880.910 is available for your scheduled transport outside the opening hours of the planning. You can only use it for one of the following three reasons:
- Delay of more than 10mn of your transport
- Last minute cancellation
- Delay of your train or plane
When it is not possible to satisfy your request, your transport can be placed on the waiting list. Your request is then registered.
Payment methods and cancellations
The price of a transport is fixed at 3€.
You have the choice between 3 payment methods:
- by monthly direct debit (this service is completely free)
- by check upon receipt of invoice (payable to Keolis Bordeaux Métropole)
- by purchasing tickets individually or in booklets of 10 directly from the driver.
Cancellations: to cancel a reservation, you must notify Mobibus at least the day before your trip. After this period, you are liable for the amount of a transport or a penalty of 10€ (cancellation on the spot or travel in absence)