Alongside the TBM network, the Mobibus service helps passengers with disabilities to travel around Greater Bordeaux on a daily basis. All year round, the on-demand transport service, Mobibus serves the 28 municipalities of Greater Bordeaux. Before booking a Mobibus service, you need to register as a user by filling in an application form. Par la suite, vous pouvez réserver vos trajets par téléphone, email, internet ou courrier.
The Mobibus network is on the road every day of the year except for may the 1st, from 5h30 to 00h30, and desserves all of the Bordeaux Metropole cities.
The registration at Mobibus service has to be done beforehand, by sending a registration file. People usint wheel chair or blind have a direct access after subscribing, demands for other handicap situations have to be approved by a commission.
Every Mobibus beneficiary has the right to a free attendant (major and able).
In Greater Bordeaux, every application to register for disabled-access public transport services must include the following:
- a completed application form
- a photocopy of both sides of the applicant’s disability card,
- a photocopy of both sides of the applicant’s identity card,
- a letter explaining the reasons why the applicant can’t use the TBM (Transport Bordeaux Métropole) network,
- a detailed medical certificate,
- the applicant’s contact details.
Where should I send my application?
Once you’ve collated all the required documents, send them:
- by post to MOBIBUS - 12, Boulevard Antoine Gautier - 33082 Bordeaux Cedex
- by email to email@example.com
You will receive a response within 8 days.
How it works
How to book
- By phone: +33 (0)5 56 166 166
Monday to Friday: from 7 am to 7 pm
Saturdays: from 8am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:30pm
Sundays: from 9am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:30pm
- Online, www.mobibus.fr
- By email, à firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: MOBIBUS - 12 Boulevard Antoine Gautier - 33082 Bordeaux Cédex
3There are three occasional transport services:
- CONFORT: book journeys up to 7 days in advance (so for the whole week ahead). This can be done by telephone, email, internet or post
- PROMPTO: make same day bookings from 8am onwards by phone only. Transport runs Monday to Saturday, 8am to 8pm
- LONGO: book 8-21 days in advance in writing only. For journeys to and from the station or airport
A journey is considered regular if the exact same journey is repeated for more than 2 months and the purpose of the journey is an activity with clearly defined start and end time.
This service is ideal for travelling to and from work or a group activity. Regular journeys are only processed following a written request (post or email).
Service routes and timetables
The MOBIBUS service should not be mistaken for a taxi. It is a public transport service. When booking, passengers must choose either the desired pick-up or drop-off time, but not both for the same journey.
As this is a public service, MOBIBUS prioritises serving as many people as possible. In order to fulfil as many requests as we can, a pre-booked vehicle may arrive up to 10 minutes earlier or later than agreed by phone or online.
An emergency number 0.800.880.910 is at your disposal for your scheduled transport outside the opening hours of the planning.
You can use it only for one of the next three reasons:
- Delay of more than 10 minutes of your transport
- Last minute cancellation
- Delay of your train or plane
If it’s not possible at present to fulfil your request, your journey may be placed on a waiting list. Your request will be registered.
How to pay for and cancel journeys
There’s a fixed price of €3 for each journey.
There are three ways to pay:
- monthly direct debit. This service is free-of-charge.
- by cheque (payable to Keolis Bordeaux), once a bill has been received)
- in cash, by purchasing a single ticket or a 10-journey ticket from the driver.
To cancel a reservation: you must notify Mobibus no later than the day before your planned journey. After this time, you are liable for the cost of the journey or you will be asked to pay a penalty of €10 (when cancelling on-site or failing to travel)