- 10 journeys by tram, bus or Bat3 for one hour after your card is first validated
Are you a resident of Greater Bordeaux and have 3 children under the age of 18?You and your children are entitled to reduced fares on trams, buses and Bat3 services. When the oldest child reaches the age of 18, the family is no longer eligible for reduced fares.
Are you a resident of Greater Bordeaux and have 5 or more children?
Parents are entitled to reduced fares for life on trams, buses and Bat3 services (entitlement renewable every 6 years). Your children under the age of 18 are also entitled to reduced fares while at least 3 of them are minors.
To benefit from reduced fares, you must first request a concessionary TBM card at the following address: TBM Service Client – 12 Boulevard Antoine Gautier – CS 31211 – 33082 Bordeaux Cédex
You can top up journeys on your concessionary TBM card or Tickarte (in conjunction with a concessionary TBM card)
Whether you use a card or Tickarte, concessionary fares are non-transferable and must only be used by you.
To request a concessionary TBM card, please write to: TBM Service Client - 12 Boulevard Antoine Gautier - CS 31211 - 33082 Bordeaux Cédex. You must enclose the following documents:
- A signed and completed Formulaire Tarif réduit - Famille nombreuse (large family concession form)
- A photocopy of your family record book
- Proof of address
- A recent passport-style photo for each member of your family (H 4.5cm x W3.5cm) with their full name written on the back.
- Your TBM card if you already have one.
All passengers using the TBM network must possess an appropriate ticket or card that has been validated. Every time you use a route on the network, you must validate your ticket or card, even if you are just changing services.
If you travel without a ticket or card, or with a ticket or card that has not been validated, you risk paying a penalty fare.