- One year’s unlimited travel for young people aged 28 to 59 on TBM’s V³, tram, bus, Bat³ and park-and-ride services.
- Access to the Écomobi loyalty scheme
A monthly direct debit for 12 months + €27 for the V³ service
If you are between 28 and 59 years, enjoy a subscription with one year’s unlimited travel on TBM’s V³, tram, bus, Bat³ and park-and-ride services!
- A signed and completed The Pass application form and a V³ application form
- A photocopy of an identity document
- One recent passport-style photo (H 4.5cm x W 3.5cm)
- If paying in advance: cheque, cash, credit or debit card
- If paying monthly: Bank account details + direct debit mandate form
- V³ security deposit of €200 (uncashed). cheque made payable to Keolis Bordeaux Métropole or direct debit mandate form + bank account details
- TBM Card (if you already have one)
All passengers using the TBM network must possess an appropriate ticket or card that has been validated. Every time you use a route on the network, you must validate your ticket or card, even if you are just changing services.
If you travel without a ticket or card, or with a ticket or card that has not been validated, you risk paying a penalty fare.