- Unlimited use of tram, bus, Bat3 and park-and-ride services for two people for one year.
- Access to the Écomobi loyalty scheme
monthly direct debit for 12 months
Are you a couple, both aged between 28 and 59 and living at the same address? Cité Pass Duo opens the doors to cheaper unlimited travel with a discount of 25% on your second Cité Pass!
Cité Pass Duo is exclusively on sale at TBM’s 5 ticket offices.
- Signed and completed Cité Pass Duo application form
- A photocopy of an identity document
- One recent passport-style photo (H 4.5cm x W 3.5cm)
- Proof of shared residence or separate proof of address for each person for at least 6 months (eg rental document, electricity or gas bill etc)
- If paying in advance: cheque, cash, credit or debit card
- If paying monthly: Bank account details + direct debit mandate form
- TBM Card (if you already have one)
All passengers using the TBM network must possess an appropriate ticket or card that has been validated. Every time you use a route on the network, you must validate your ticket or card, even if you are just changing services.
If you travel without a ticket or card, or with a ticket or card that has not been validated, you risk paying a penalty fare.