Tickets are available in a variety of formats: Tickarte, TBM card, smartphone. Find out about the types of tickets available for each format and choose the best one for you!
Tickarte: for occasional travellers
TBM magnetic tickets are known as Tickartes. They are recommended for individuals who only travel on the network occasionally or people visiting Bordeaux for a short period. Tickartes cannot be topped up at present.
You can buy Tickartes by the day or for single journeys. Prices start at €1.60. Find out about different types of Tickartes and how to use them correctly
TBM Card: free, practical and personal
TBM cards are practical and easy-to-use, so we recommend you get one, even if you don’t travel on the network very often. You can top up your TBM card with TBM season tickets, V³ membership, and your daily and pay-as-you-go Tickartes.
- It’s free! Get yours now: Send us a completed TBM card request form a passport-style photo and photocopy of an identity document. Or Call in at one of our 5 ticket offices with a form of ID and photo.
- It’s personal! TBM cards are non-transferable and can only be used by you. If you lose your card, we will still give you credit for your tickets or season ticket.
- It has its benefits! Every time you use your TBM card, you receive reward points with TBM’s Écomobi loyalty scheme. You can redeem your points against gifts from our online store, ecomobi.fr!
Smartphone: for your mTicketTBM!
An Event Pass costs just €3 a day and is available when big events are on in the city. This event pass is also available as an electronic mTicketTBM.
When an mTicketTBM is available, we will let you know through our online store and on our news page at infotbm.com.
We suggest you get an event mTicketTBM on your smartphone :
- if you want to buy your ticket at the last minute : it only takes a few minutes to buy and activate your mTicketTBM on a smartphone
- if you want to buy your ticket in advance : you can buy your mTicketTBM wherever you are! Your ticket will be ready to use the minute you arrive in Bordeaux.
- if you are travelling as a group and want all your tickets in the same place : use the app to buy an mTicketTBM for everyone you’re travelling with!
The mTicketTBM app is free and available in the App Store and at Google Play.