1/ You have a TBM subscription
On presentation of your card loaded with an annual, monthly or weekly TBM or TER+TBM subscription, travel on TER line 42 between Parempuyre and Pessac centre and between Parempuyre and Bordeaux Saint-Jean!
Conditions of access
To travel on TER line 42 you must have a valid ticket:
- Either, a TER ticket or pass
- Soit, a TBM or TER+TBM card loaded with a valid annual, monthly or weekly subscription. In this second case :
- Journeys must be made before 24 February 2021.
- Travel must be made only within the area within the territory of Bordeaux Métropole, between Parempuyre and Pessac centre stations and between Parempuyre and Bordeaux Saint-Jean stations. TER journeys between Pessac centre and Bordeaux Saint-Jean are excluded from the scheme.
There are no TBM validators in SNCF stations or on board the trains. When the SNCF controllers come to you, you must give them your TBM or TER+TBM card. The SNCF agents are able to fine you if they notice one of these situations:
- Absence of a TBM or TER+TBM card
- No TBM or TER+TBM card loaded with a valid annual, monthly or weekly subscription
- TBM or MODALIS card defective or invalid.
V3 subscriptions are not included in the device.
BY TRAVELLING ON THE TER NETWORK, YOU ACCEPT THE RULES IMPOSED BY THE SNCF. THE TBM CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW UP ON ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR TRAVEL ON THE TER NETWORK.