The TBM network has 24 park-and-rides throughout Greater Bordeaux. They are conveniently located close to tram and bus routes, meaning you can easily pick up public transport before or after using your car.
How do I use a TBM Park-and-Ride?
- To enter a park-and-ride, press the entry button at the barrier. You will see two different lanes: one for season ticket holders and the other for occasional users.
- If you don’t have a ticket, go to the P+R machine or the tram station nearby. You can buy your ticket there.
- Validate your ticket every time you get on a tram, bus or Bat3 (even when you’re just changing from one service to another).
- To exit the park-and-ride, insert your validated ticket into the barrier machine or place your card on the reader.
If you have a TBM season ticket
Your day’s parking in a park-and-ride is included in your TBM season ticket along with your tram, bus and Bat3 journeys. Validate your TBM card at the entrance to the park-and-ride to raise the barrier. Then validate your ticket again on a tram or bus. To exit, hold your TBM card to the reader.
If you haven’t got a TBM season ticket
Press the entrance button to raise the barrier at the entrance to the park-and-ride. Once you’ve parked, go to the P+R ticket machine or the machine at the tram station to buy a 1 day or 7 day travelcard or a Nighttime Pass. Validate your ticket on a tram or bus route. To exit, insert your ticket into the reader.
- You will not be able to leave the park-and-ride unless your ticket has been validated on a tram or bus service that same day.
- Park-and-rides are open while trams are running: You cannot park your car outside these times. If you do, you may be fined €15 per day (including part days).
- Some park-and-rides are reserved exclusively for TBM season ticket holders. Find them on the dynamic plan.