80 bus lines, including wheelchair-accessible, serve the greater urban area to meet your mobility needs. Get to know them, they’ll help you get around!
To go faster, further, take a Lianes! To reach an outlying suburb without a detour through Bordeaux, you’ll need a Corol. All the bus lines have their own special purpose: to take you as close as possible to your destination.
Go further, faster, on a Lianes!
- Lianes run like the trams, and there’s an evening service too: from 5 a.m. until the last tram departure time (1.00 a.m.)
- Lianes run at guaranteed regular intervals (10 to 15 minutes depending on the Liane) from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lianes provide at least two connections to the tramway.
Main Lines, to go the extra mile
- The main lines connect peripheral municipalities to Bordeaux city centre
- Run from Monday to Sunday from 5.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 20 to 30 minutes intervals during the daytime
- Always interconnect with Lianes and the tramway.
Corols, to avoid the city centre
- Peripheral routes to get to outlying municipalities faster
- Run from Monday to Saturday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 20, 30 or 60 minute intervals depending on the Corol
- Interconnect with Lianes and the tramway
Citéis, close to where you live
At the core of each municipality, residential or business area, Citéis bus lines closely interconnect neighbourhoods within the same municipality, residential and business areas, and municipal facilities, by forming a network that’s truly in touch with its users.
- Simple, direct routes
- Run from 6.30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday to Saturday, sometimes Sundays
Flexo /Résago, tailored to your travel needs
Tailored transport solutions to take you as close as possible to your destination
- Flexo lines: both a regular and customised transport solution, Flexo bus lines are ushering in a new way of getting from place to place that’s both flexible and modular.
- Résago lines run on request after booking by phone the day before.
Other lines: local and special
- These lines take you deep into residential & business areas, and to educational and leisure venues as well, with a link to Lianes or the tramway.
Local lines: every 30 to 45 min
Special lines: anyone can use them but specifically serve schools and high schools.