For your stay in Bordeaux Metropole, think City Pass : in one card, you access to public transport, Cité du Vin, city tours, museums and a lot more !
Included in the City Pass :
- Free public transport : unlimited access to tramway, river shuttle and bus services
- La Cité du Vin : entry before 12 pm included. Additional charge of €5 for entry after 12 pm (to be paid on site). Access to both the permanent tour and the belvedere for a wine tasting
- Free admission to 20 museums and monuments : Tour Pey-Berland, CAPC Museum of contemporary art, Musée d’Aquitaine, Musée des Beaux Arts, Musée des Arts Décoratifs et du Design, Musée de la Création Franche, Porte Cailhau, Palais Rohan, Flèche Saint Michel, Grosse Cloche...
- Free guided tour of the UNESCO city
- Free sightseeing tour with a double decker red bus
- Discounts on wine tours, river cruises...
- Assistant Bordeaux : a personalised help service
How to use it ?
- Activation & Duration
The City Pass is a card activated the first time you use it (wherever transport or museums):
> 24 hours : activated from the 1st time you use it. Available for 24 consecutive hours.
> 48 hours : activated from the 1st time you use it. Available for 48 consecutive hours.
> 72 hours : activated from the 1st time you use it. Available for 72 consecutive hours.
- In transport : tag your City Pass each time you transfer and enter a vehicle
- Museums and monuments : present your City Pass at the cash clerck
- Walking guided & sightseeing tours : booking at the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Discounts : booking at the Bordeaux Tourist Office
Where to purchase your City Pass ?